2. I thought A LOT about making my 200th post the one in which I officially retire from blogging. But then Katie introduced me to Get Off My Internets, and I realized I’m not alone in all the things I hate about the blog world.
3. And don’t get me wrong, of course there are many blogs I love and friends I’ve made through this one that keep it worthwhile. But I think a lot of healthy-living bloggers have eating disorders. And if I listened to my body as much as they seem to, I would probably just sit on the couch about 20 hours a day.
4. Though I totes listened to my body this morning and slept through my tempo workout. (I’m lazy.)
5. In case you hadn’t noticed, my facts aren’t random. They can’t be! I’m not a computer.
6. I just looked something up in the AP Stylebook so I could comment about it on another blog.
7. I know how hard it is to keep posts completely error-free and that typos happen to everyone. But goddammit, how hard is it to use the right word?
8. I’m kind of sad that I’m not running a marathon on Sunday. But I’m glad that I can skip workouts when I want! (See #4.)
9. Though I’m signed up for a lot of races in 2012. That’s what 6 months free of injury will do to a girl.
10. Has anyone else noticed that That Thing You Do! is on the radio in stores all the time now? No? Just me?
11. I almost bought a house last month. Then I had a lot of panic attacks about it and let it go.
12. I just took a break from typing this to register for another spring race.
13. I went rock climbing last night! It wasn’t as fun as I remember it being.
14. I’m going to be Katniss Everdeen for Halloween. I’ve been waiting to be her for a year! It’s the one reason I’m glad I’m not doing a marathon on Sunday.
15. Good luck to everyone racing this weekend! I’ll be out at mile 11 and 16 of MCM and cheering loudly for you!